Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Profitable junk

What will you do if there are so many unused things inside your house? Will you throw it or keep it just so that you can look at it and think about the sentimental value of that thing? In the past two months, I’ve found out ways to settle the problems that keep burden me most of the time as I only live in a house with 2 rooms where it will get crowded every time my brother came to visit me. Well, just imagine what will happen when 2 people with a size of a tank and a truck get together in a house with the size of a sardine tin. One of the way to get rid of your “will soon be a piece of junk” is by using the internet. Thanks to the internet, we do not have to throw away our junk but instead making a little profit with it.

In just a week, I‘ve manage to sold my old computer without hesitation. Everything happens in a glimpse. Just a day after advertising on the internet, I received lots of phone call inquiring for my old computer. An old computer that I have consider to be dead suddenly become such a celebrity. There are even people who insisting to buy it on a higher price to ensure that my old computer become theirs. Thus, if you ever wanted to dispose of something, please think and reconsider. Maybe there is another end for your things rather than to be a piece of junk. Therefore, better sell it at a lower price and gain some pennies. In addition, you have indirectly contributed to our beloved nature by recycling. Hopefully, the new owner of the things will do the same so that nature can be preserved. Other ways to get rid of your unused things is by contributing it to the needy. It is true that it is not profitable to do so, but doing so is making a good deed by providing a better life experience for the needy. However, it is weird when people refused to donate when they originally intended to get rid of their junk ASAP..

No comments: